My First Time-lapse Painting!



Hello stranger! It's been a while since I last posted. I have been lost into the routine of work, eat, sleep and occasional bouts of happy drinking. While it can be such a satisfying thing to most people, I realized that there is a void I haven't been filling. I haven't been giving quite enough attention to my passion - ART.

This isn't something I realized out of the blue. It took many youtube recommendations and video sidebar scrolling to figure this out. Thanks youtube!
I usually have art video recommendations on my youtube homepage. This is one of the few things that I enjoy watching. Especially time-lapse videos where you witness a masterpiece come to life!
I have always wanted to do something similar myself long ago but the thought of setting up and editing, and the pressure of documenting my process is what held me back from doing so.
Fortunately, I have recently invested in equipment that'll help me film overhead videos while providing a good lighting and today I just wanted to write this quick post to share my first time-lapse video of an artwork made using Prang watercolor and Faber Castell color pencils. The concept is Wind Goddess and I haven't made use  if any reference. This illustration is purely from imagination!
I hope you enjoy the video below and if you have any thoughts to share, I'd very much like to hear about it!

If you like this video, do subscribe to my channel! :)

No comments